- Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire
Last June I took a deep breath and answered a call for entry on the CaFe website, submitting four images to the recently opened R Gallery in Boulder, Colorado. I didn't expect to be selected for the "Lines" exhibit since there wasn't even a category for works on paper. I accepted two rejections with good humor. The acceptance of work was unsettling.
When I visited to check out the gallery before taking in my art, I received a friendly greeting when I walked in. R Gallery is excellently located. The owner, an artist himself, is interested in regional art and friendly toward emerging artists. I was accepted for two more exhibits in 2019.
Shortly after Coloradoans were asked to shelter at home in March, R Gallery sent out a call for a virtual exhibit, "Strange Times." My print, "Beautiful Morning," is now on display in that exhibit. Visit R Gallery and the exhibit at https://rgallery.art/.
![]() |
| Beautiful Morning - Monotype made with Charbonnel inks and printed on Arches Cover archival paper on a hand-cranked press |

Thats a beautiful print, just gorgeous, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you! You made my day.
ReplyDeleteSuper congratulations for your shows ^__^** super happy for you <3 Always happy to hear about galleries that are nice and for nice people who get into them ^__^*
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jill. I visited your website this afternoon and I LOVE your bright expressive work!
ReplyDelete